PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND EITHER SURGERY UNLESS YOU HAVE CALLED US FIRST
Please see below for the steps the practice has taken due to the situation with Covid-19:
- All non-essential appointments have been cancelled, including private medical appointments
- We have closed our doors at both North Baddesley Surgery and Knightwood Surgery and instead have a doorbell for patients to ring to gain access if they have an appointment
- We are now triaging all appointments by telephone before anyone attends the surgery for an appointment. If you call us, please ensure we have the correct telephone and mobile contact details for you. If we are unable to contact you by telephone or text, we will have to cancel your appointment
- Where children are attending for an appointment, please limit the number of people attending to your child and one parent/guardian only
- We have temporarily turned off the ability to book appointments online. This is to prevent possible cases booking appointments without being screened first. All other aspects of Online Access (requesting prescriptions etc.) are still working
- We are issuing all prescriptions via EPS which is an electronic service where your prescription will be sent directly and securely to a pharmacy of your choice for collection. If you don’t already have a nominated pharmacy, please let us know your chosen pharmacy by noting this on your next prescription request
- Please use eConsult wherever possible for routine concerns
- We have also cancelled our drop in blood service that normally runs everyday between 1pm - 2.15pm
We would like to say thank you to our incredibly supportive patients who have thanked our team, sent messages of appreciation and recognise how hard our whole team has been working to deal with the extra workload at this time.
All of the measures we have put in place over the past weeks are following guidance from Public Health England and are being implemented across many GP practices in the UK. It is all about keeping you safe, minimising your exposure to patients with Covid-19 symptoms. We also need to keep our teams safe as well so that we can keep working to provide patient care.
For more support during during these difficult times, please click here
Knightwood Surgery Closure
Knightwood Surgery is going to be closed all day effective from Monday 30th March 2020 for the foreseeable future.
North Baddesley Surgery is open as usual
Thank you for your understanding
GP Patient Survey
The results for the 2019 GP Patient Survey have been published.
North Baddesley Surgery has received an overall score of 94%, meaning that 94% of respondents would describe their overall experience of the practice as good. This is in comparison to a local average score of 87% and a national average score of 83%.
If you would like to view the full results for North Baddesley Surgery, please visit the GP Patient Survey website at www.gp-patient.co.uk and search for North Baddesley Surgery.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the survey.
Healthier Together provides you with information to help keep your child safe and healthy, as well as helping you decide what to do when your child is unwell.
It is used by healthcare professionals from across the region. This ensures that your child receives consistently high quality care, irrespective of where they are seen.
Local GP practices are working together to offer patients better access to appointments in West Hampshire - this means you will be able to see a GP or healthcare professional at a time which is most convenient for you
You can now book appointments to see a GP or healthcare professional in the evenings or at weekends
Consent must be provided so that clinicians can have full access to your medical records. If you have opted out of sharing your records, you cannot be seen outside your own practice.
There are now a variety of ways you can get advice from your GP or healthcare professional, including over the telephone and online. Speak to the practice receptionist or a member of the practice team to find out more
To arrange an appointment, speak to the practice receptionist or member of the practice team. If you need an urgent appointment you can ring NHS 111 (all calls to 111 are free from landlines and mobiles)
It is not a walk-in service - all appointments need to be booked and can be booked up to two weeks in advance.
Please contact your local surgery if you need to cancel or change an appointment booked at the local Hub
To register for this service, please take one form of photographic ID and one proof of address to reception and you will be issued a letter with log in details. You can use these log in details to register at https://www.patientaccess.com/ (or click blue banner above)
Welcome to North Baddesley Surgery
North Baddesley Surgery (main site)
Norton Welch Close,
Knightwood Surgery (branch site)
Telephone 02380 743400 (for both sites)
Visit us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
(Site updated 03/04/2020)